Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish all my readers a very beautiful and merry Christmas season!

Enjoy this tableau from White Christmas to brighten up your Yuletide season. May your days be merry and bright and may all Christmases be white!

Isn't it lovely! It looks like the cover of a vintage Christmas card! Who doesn't love Bing? His name is Bing!
I don't even like the movie that much-but it is a treat for the senses- there are so many beautiful scenes and music throughout- so it's not all that bad! 

P.S. I realize that a tableau is a still-life of real people, however, in film I'm referring to moments that you could freeze the screen and the resulting image would be an artful and balanced display-like so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...